- NEWLY EXPOSED
supportive ties between the leadership of APA DIV 44 and the
infamous Clarke Institute:
DIV 44 President James
S. Fitzgerald has even conveyed a DIV 44 Presidential Award
to "The Clarke",
it "the premier research center on gender dysphoria research
and clinical care..."
- Why is Fitzgerald so glowingly supportive of the
Clarke's pathologization of trans women
- as being either extremely gay men or male sexual
- As a gay man, could Fitzgerald be a Fourattist
type who has big hangups about trans women?
- APA DIV 44 members need to ask Fitzgerald about that...and
they need to think hard
- about the bizarre image that DIV 44 is thus gaining
in the eyes of trans women around the world.